Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dead Elf!

It was a cold rainy night the thunder was clashing like a million horrible drum and cymbal players. There I was, hunched in my "safe spot" in the house clutching the two things I care the most about in life, My camera and my gun. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw what looked like a small elf, so I quickly got my camera ready. I turned it on, but the image was blurry and it wouldn't take a picture! I didn't know what to do, so I tried to turn it off. It didn't turn off! Horrors, I thought to myself, What should I do?!

Ok, Ok, ok.. fine.. that was all made up.. Anyone that lives in Colorado right now will know we don't get rain anymore. I was trying to turn the camera off and the lens stuck and it gave me a "Lens error, please reboot" well, rebooting doesn't do anything, so off it goes to the repair shop.
This might turn into a "I'm mad at Canon" rant, but for now it's just a random thought.
I'm sending in my camera for a lens repair, and we'll see if it's going to turn into a great ordeal!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, nice elf story. and I got rained out of work yesterday, so every once and a while it does sputter here

Anonymous said...

Buy a Nikon...

Abbey said...

Man, and to think that certain people were trying to get me to buy one of those... :P No offense to that person who may be reading this.

Rain runs from Colorado. I'm convinced that the rain drops know that it hurts more to land on rocks.

A Nut said...

lol about the rain.

I never said I don't like my canon.
I love it. In fact, I think it may be my favorite camera ever.
I kinda wish it was working though..
(still glad I went for cheap vs. SLR)

Anonymous said...

WHO said buy a Nikon?!?!

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

Probably someone who likes Nikons.

A Nut said...

I love Nikon. I don't love "Coolpix" So I bought a Canon. The only real reason I bought the camera I did, was because of the speed of the capture and boot time.

Jack Bauer said...

Nah...the only reason you bought one was cause it was really cool cause David and I already had one...and to be really cool you had to buy one also :D



--Ryan

sarah m said...

Buy a Nikon! I've never heard of one breaking down before... :P

A Nut said...

Actually, Jack, it was you.. I bought it because I wanted to be like you.

You're right Sarah! I've never heard of a Nikon breaking! I should have bought one of those.

Mr. Creep said...

Dumb company -- You never know. People seem to change their policies all the time.