Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dead Elf!

It was a cold rainy night the thunder was clashing like a million horrible drum and cymbal players. There I was, hunched in my "safe spot" in the house clutching the two things I care the most about in life, My camera and my gun. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw what looked like a small elf, so I quickly got my camera ready. I turned it on, but the image was blurry and it wouldn't take a picture! I didn't know what to do, so I tried to turn it off. It didn't turn off! Horrors, I thought to myself, What should I do?!

Ok, Ok, ok.. fine.. that was all made up.. Anyone that lives in Colorado right now will know we don't get rain anymore. I was trying to turn the camera off and the lens stuck and it gave me a "Lens error, please reboot" well, rebooting doesn't do anything, so off it goes to the repair shop.
This might turn into a "I'm mad at Canon" rant, but for now it's just a random thought.
I'm sending in my camera for a lens repair, and we'll see if it's going to turn into a great ordeal!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, nice elf story. and I got rained out of work yesterday, so every once and a while it does sputter here

Anonymous said...

Buy a Nikon...

Abbey said...

Man, and to think that certain people were trying to get me to buy one of those... :P No offense to that person who may be reading this.

Rain runs from Colorado. I'm convinced that the rain drops know that it hurts more to land on rocks.

Steven said...

lol about the rain.

I never said I don't like my canon.
I love it. In fact, I think it may be my favorite camera ever.
I kinda wish it was working though..
(still glad I went for cheap vs. SLR)

Anonymous said...

WHO said buy a Nikon?!?!

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

Probably someone who likes Nikons.

Steven said...

I love Nikon. I don't love "Coolpix" So I bought a Canon. The only real reason I bought the camera I did, was because of the speed of the capture and boot time.

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

Nah...the only reason you bought one was cause it was really cool cause David and I already had one...and to be really cool you had to buy one also :D



--Ryan

Anonymous said...

Buy a Nikon! I've never heard of one breaking down before... :P

Steven said...

Actually, Jack, it was you.. I bought it because I wanted to be like you.

You're right Sarah! I've never heard of a Nikon breaking! I should have bought one of those.

Ben&Brit said...

Dumb company -- You never know. People seem to change their policies all the time.