Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Woodchuck!

The correct answer is 2. Good job to all those that answered the correct answer.
SHAME on all that were WRONG!
Here is a picture of a Woodchuck, groundhog, prairie dog thing.

1st Choice “2” with a total of 6 votes (33%)

Choice “HUH?” Tied for 1st place with a total of 6 votes (33%)

2nd Choice “2.89 million” with a total of 2 votes (11%)

Choice “What is the deal?” tied for 2nd place with a total of 2 votes (11%)

3rd Choice “34” with a total of 1 vote (5%)

Choice “Would it chuck wood?” tied for last place with a total of 1 vote (5%)


Since I really didn't know what the right answer was, I would have to say that "huh" is also quite valid.

3 comments:

Farm Boy said...

Good thing I had the right answer. I hate it when I'm wrong.

Anonymous said...

Commenty Commentness!

Ben&Brit said...

Oooh! Cool.