Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alley Running

Alley Running - Adjective
Definition- To drive down alleys in the city looking for useful things while acting devious and laughing mischievously.
Also see "Dumpster Diving"

After about 40 minutes of driving down alleys a friend and I were able to collect enough stuff for a "surprise yard sale".


Pictured here, we have a chair, a sink, toilet, a kids bed, some wallpaper, a bird bath, 2 kid pools, a TV, 2 computers, a lamp shade, a sled, a "big bat" and a bike.

In his words "We need stuff because we are going to arrange it all over his lawn and put signs up for a yard sale" so, I decided to help.

5 comments:

Sarcastic Sally said...

*Sob* Lakeside's roof... *Sob*

Abbey said...

That would be a great thing to wake up to...
Nice way to make a little extra money, I guess. lol

Steven said...

LOL, to beth.. yeah. It's gone.

And yeah, that would be quite a surprise, Oh, boy! junk all over my lawn! JUST WHAT I WANTED!

Speaking of which.. Can I have your address again.. I need to finish some bright fluorescent signs...

Ben&Brit said...

LOL Very nice

Ben&Brit said...

(How's that for a generic comment? :D)