Thursday, June 5, 2008

Projects

In light of another blogger's blog, I figured that I needed to start on some projects too.


So, with only hours left in the day I began tearing my room apart, finishing every project I've ever started.. 2 hours later, I have created a glorious mess. This is no ordinary mess.. OH, no.. this is a category 8 out of 10 scale. I've got it all. Wires, cups, dishes, cameras, car parts, coins, letters, bank statements, stuffed animals, dirty clothes, receipts, legos, computers, and trash spread out very evenly all over my room. Yeah, that's the last time I ever try to do something productive.


I think there's a bed in here somewhere..
Ah haahhaha, yeah.. um I'll blame it on the Canada trip.. Yeah! that's it. Canada.

Now, the current plan.. Well, I plan on basking in the glow of my achievement for a hour or two, and then begin to clean it all up.. which means I should be done sometime tomorrow after noon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

Steven said...

And, all I can say is, BLOG SPAM!

Ben&Brit said...

Oh, my, oh my, oh my! :D

I think I need to take a picture of my room and post it right now...

Abbey said...

Ben, what a bad influence you are on Steve... Steve, you should learn never to let anything Ben does sink in.

Steven said...

Abbey, don't worry, Ben has no effect on me.. I aren't be influenced by him, I just follow his leading. ;)

Ben, you should, you should show me up because I know you can't..
(That's right, the challenge is set)