Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jury Duty!



This is my first official invitation to be a juror, and boy howdee I’m excited!!

Ok, ok.. That wasn’t my initial reaction. If I recall correctly, it went sorta like NOOOOOOooooooOOOOOO! As I saw it sitting there on my desk, I started to weep. Then suddenly I was hit with a revelation! It was from Arapahoe County! I live in Denver! Woo hoo! I danced out the door, and on up to the Arapahoe county Courthouse, to let them know that I wouldn’t be serving on the jury. Then it happened, 4 days later I get a new summons, this time from Denver. It looks like I’m not going to get out of this one. I have been starting to have a change of heart. This is my duty as a citizen, and I should embrace it. I am going to like doing it.

4 comments:

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

Hey if you do get on a Jury then at least you'll get to have another interesting blog post :)

Ben&Brit said...

I feel for you -- Sitting in the room for hours and getting dismissed is really boring. :D (I got one like a month after I was old enough :-)

Steven said...

I'm gonna dress down, so I won't get picked.. I'm also gonna talk with a very thick spanglish.

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

When is it? you have to tell us how it went...